Time to renew your Trust membership
I would like to thank every Trust member for your invaluable support of the Fulham Supporters’ Trust. Your membership has helped us establish the strongest structured relationship between a British professional football club and its supporters as well as establishing our Trust at the forefront of the international fans movement.
Since we founded the Trust following the success of the Back to the Cottage campaign in 2003, we have:
- Secured Fulham’s return and long-term future at Craven Cottage
- Established monthly meetings between the Trust and Fulham FC CEO Alistair Mackintosh
- Successfully lobbied for a three-year season ticket price freeze
- Met with local councils, police and the football authorities on behalf of Fulham fans
- Led national campaigns to increase the rights and influence of football fans
- Supported the award-winning work of the Fulham Foundation
- Held several successful supporters’ events at Craven Cottage
The Trust is only as strong as its members. Your support has helped us get this far and we have big plans for the forthcoming year. Over the summer, we presented at the Supporters Summit on our work at Fulham and will shortly launch our Trust elections for a new Board.
I hope that we can count on your continued support of the Fulham Supporters’ Trust. The best way to demonstrate your ongoing commitment to the aims of the Trust is to renew your membership (which costs £10 for adults and £5 for concessions). You can renew online at www.fulhamsupporterstrust.com today.
We would be delighted to hear from you about what campaigns we should run over the coming season and how best we can represent Fulham fans. Please do get in touch.
Thanks once again for your outstanding support of the Trust.
Chair, Fulham Supporters’ Trust