Representing your views since 2003

News: Club Meetings

Notes from Sept meeting with FFC

13th September 2019

Notes from Sept meeting with FFC

On Monday 9th Sept the Fulham Supporters’ Trust met with Fulham FC at Motspur Park. Topics discussed included the new ticket exchange, stewarding, the Putney End and catering.

Notes from August meeting with FFC

16th August 2019

Notes from August meeting with FFC

On Monday 12th August, the Fulham Supporters’ Trust met with Fulham FC at Motspur Park. Many topics were discussed including ticketing, coach travel and the incident at Barnsley.

Notes from July Meeting with FFC

27th July 2019

Notes from July Meeting with FFC

On Monday 8th July, the Fulham Supporters’ Trust met with Fulham FC at Motspur Park. Topics discussed included season ticket renewals, ticket schemes, the operation of the Putney End and the Academy.

Notes from June meeting with FFC

18th June 2019

Notes from June meeting with FFC

On Monday 10th June, the Fulham Supporters’ Trust met with Fulham FC at Motspur Park. Many topics were discussed including the Riverside Stand, ticketing, transfers and friendlies.

Notes from April Meeting with FFC

21st April 2019

Notes from April Meeting with FFC

At the April meeting with the Club we discussed the Riverside Stand, Championship ticket pricing and the Club finances, amongst other topics.

Notes from March Meeting with FFC

21st March 2019

Notes from March Meeting with FFC

Most of the March meeting was given over to an FST presentation of detailed proposals and suggestions for ticketing. Other topics discussed include player recruitment and the Riverside Stand

Notes from February Meeting with FFC

15th February 2019

Notes from February Meeting with FFC

Members of the FST board met with Alistair Mackintosh and his team at Motspur Park to discuss issues including the Riverside Stand, 'The Final Six' ticket policy and the transfer window.

Notes from January Meeting with FFC

31st January 2019

Notes from January Meeting with FFC

Members of the FST board met with Alistair Macintosh and his team at Motspur Park to discuss issues including the Riverside Stand, training ground, safeguarding and ticketing.

Notes from December meeting with FFC

14th December 2018

Notes from December meeting with FFC

Members of the FST board met with Alistair Macintosh and his team at Motspur Park to discuss issues including the Riverside Stand, ticketing and merchandising.

Notes from November meeting with Fulham Football Club

14th November 2018

Notes from November meeting with Fulham Football Club

On Monday 12 November 2018, Alistair Mackintosh (AM, chief executive officer), Carmelo Mifsud (CM, media relations manager), Katy Brecht (KB, head of ticketing), Rob Padden (RP, head of matchday sales),…

Best club and supporter relationship

Join us today to help make our collective voice louder

Join us